According to an anonymous blog reader (thanks!), the automated laundry system is already in the works.
The first step in making the automation easier was replacing the clothing tags with tags that are more computer-friendly, removing the need for us humans to manually sort clothes.
Why hadn’t I thought of that? Washable computer-readable clothing tags…cool!
What will they think of next?
- Clothes that automatically adjust to your changing body shape?
- Clothes that help maintain your posture while seated/standing?
- Clothes that heat/cool you?
- Clothes that monitor your body condition?
- Clothes that act like a good friend, hugging you when you need a good hug, giving you the Heimlich maneuver when you choke on food, reminding you to smile politely at your in-laws, stopping you from chewing your nails?